Express Entry immigration lawyer in Canada provide the best assistance in Canada immigration cases and help you in presenting your application in such a way that it will surely get 100% success. Whenever, people want to apply under the Express Entry program, some queries come in their mind as follows:
The Express Entry program is designed to select overseas skilled workers for Canada by the Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), IRCC is the federal government’s department of Immigration.
Because, it is the fastest immigration program that process the application within 6 months and the process is initiated from the day you propose an application.
The Express Entry program came into process on the 1st of January, 2015.
- How many immigration programs are enclosed under the Express Entry system?
The Express Entry system includes four immigration programs as follow:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class
- Canadian Experience Class
- Some Provincial Nominee Programs
- Federal Skilled Trades Class
- Does Express Entry modify the requirement criteria of Canadian immigration programs?
No, it is just a management and selection process for persons who meet the criteria under the Canadian immigration programs.
Applicants create Express Entry profiles show their Expression of Interest (EOI) in immigrating to Canada. The applicants provide the Identification details and other relevant information about their skills in their profile such as; work experience, language abilities and highest education.
- What happens when the false personal information is entered by a potential candidate that is going into the pool?
The official may declare it misrepresentation and you might be prescribed penalties or banned from ever re-entering the pool for up to 5 years depends on how severe the false claims are.
All the applications go into Express Entry pool after submission and Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points are given to each profile based on their skills and experiences.
- Is there a limit on the number of candidates admitted to the Express Entry pool?
Unlimited number of applications can enter into the Express Entry pool.
The Canadian federal government use CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) to rank applicants based on their human capital factors like the level of education, language ability, work experience and age.