PA recruitment in London has never been so hectic, with many people of all ages and backgrounds realising the perks of being a personal assistance and striving to become one. If you want to learn what is so attractive about becoming a personal assistant, then this article is for you. Today we are going to be looking at just some of the benefits and perks in which entice people into the industry…
Reasons why people choose to become personal assistants (PAs)
- Being a personal assistance, especially when to someone who is great at what they do, can provide people with an insight of how the most successful people get to be successful. Personal shoulders get to look over the shoulders of hugely successful people constantly learning how the do what they do and learning the tricks of their trade.
- Personal assistants contrary to what many people think can earn huge amounts of money. Of course the greater the company/person you work for the more you get paid like in many industries, however starting salaries are really, really competitive.
- Personal assistants often get to travel the country, and even the world. PA’s that like to travel should choose bosses that do not stay in one place, this way they can travel whilst working. What’s not to love?
- There are many ways in which people can become PA, with most roles accepting a range of formal qualifications, from private courses to degrees. Working as a PA can be really rewarding and almost anyone can be one.
- Working as a PA can be good for people who are struggling to get the careers which they really want. This is because if you can prove you can be a good PA, you can be just about anything.
- Working as a PA is never, ever boring with the lives of personal assistants often changing day to day. There is always a new challenge to take on and something to do.
- When working as a PA you will get the chance to watch a range of people incredibly closely meaning that not only will you pick up on the great things that they are doing, but also the negative letting you realise what you should avoid doing going forward in your current career and future careers.
These are only some of the perks too! If you are a PA or know someone who is, and can think of any great benefits that we have missed, please do not hesitate to comment below.