Personal injury lawyers provide caring support and professional legal representation so you can get the compensation you need to recover after an accident.
Personal injuries impact every area of your life. They can keep you from working, making it hard to support yourself and your family. They can also require ongoing medical attention, leaving you to face mountains of medical expenses in the future. When your injuries are caused by another person’s reckless actions, a personal injury lawyer in New Jersey can provide the trusted legal guidance and professional representation you need. We fight to get you the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to in your claim.
Protecting You When Dealing With Insurers
When personal injuries occur, they are often the result of negligence on the part of others. As experienced Freehold, New Jersey personal injury lawyers, we represent clients who have been injured as a result of the following:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents;
- Pedestrian and bicyclist accidents;
- Slips, trips, and falls;
- Premises liability cases;
- Sports and recreational accidents;
- Incidents involving assaults and other acts of violence.
Under the New Jersey Statutes, at-fault parties can be held liable for personal injuries you suffer in a claim, even if you were partially at fault for the accident or your injuries. Depending on the situation, an insurance company may be involved.
Personal injury lawyers have experience dealing with these companies and understand the tactics they often use to deny or downplay claims. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, we negotiate with insurers on your behalf. Our goal is to resolve your claim in the most effective and efficient manner possible, getting you the compensation you deserve.
Filing a Personal Injury Claim on Your Behalf
In the event an insurance policy is not available, or an appropriate settlement cannot be reached, a personal injury lawyer can assist you in filing a lawsuit against the at-fault party. At Lomurro Law, our practice is centered in Freehold, New Jersey. This means we represent clients in cases that occur in and are filed through the Monmouth County Court. Efforts an experienced personal injury attorney can take on your behalf include:
- Thoroughly investigating all aspects of your case;
- Gathering the appropriate evidence to present in court, such as medical records, witness statements, and videotape recordings from the accident scene;
- Retaining the services of accident reconstruction experts and other specialists;
- Calculating the total amount of both current and future damages you are likely to incur;
- Filing the appropriate legal documents in court and appearing on your behalf;
- Negotiating with other parties and their attorneys in an effort to obtain a settlement;
- Making compelling arguments in front of a judge or jury;
- Ensuring any judgments ordered by the court are enforced.
Get an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer on Your Side
When injuries occur as a result of another’s reckless actions, you need someone fighting on your side to get the compensation you need to recover. Schedule a consultation with our Freehold, NJ personal injury lawyer. Call or contact our office online today.