February 25, 2024

Help is available to offer individualized assistance when you have been injured in an accident. CNESST, SAAQ, or IVAC and other papers need to be taken care of quickly especially if your accident was covered by any insurance or if it was not your fault. These are in French so if you don’t know the language you need to have some help.


Filing a claim or requesting a review of a decision already made can be extremely stressful and demanding. This is the reason experts are available to provide you with all the help and support you need.

Rules for communicating

There are rules governing CNESST’s communication with its English-speaking clients, so paperwork will need to comply with the CNEEST’s language policy. This is one of the paperwork that you will get help with.

Help anyone because that has the following resources:

  • Multidisciplinary team of professionals to assess your medical file;
  • 30 years of experience in this field, so they have the expertise;
  • All acts that need to be done by a lawyer will be referred to a law firm that represents clients of this group;
  • They also know how to keep your file moving through the system.

To request compensation file copy, a letter needs to be written to include:

  • Last name and first name;
  • Date of birth;
  • Address;
  • Claim number \ assigned when the accident was reported;
  • Date of your accident;
  • Nature of your request (the entire file, the medical file only, etc.).

If you are contesting an SAAQ verdict made by the Quebec Administrative Tribunal:

There is no need to fill out any forms. You will routinely get your file on compensation, free of charge. But you need to enclose the following document with your request:

Filing a claim or request a review of a decision can be extremely stressful and demanding. That’s why experts are committed to providing you with all the support you need. They will always come to where you are instead of expecting you to come to them.

For further information go to avocat CSST.